I have another new obsession to share. I am absolutely addicted to these. My name is Emily, I’m a self-proclaimed baby leg addict. What are these little accessories you ask? Only the hottest, newest must have for little chunky legs. When I found out I was expecting for the second time, I knew there wasn’t much I would need to get ready…but baby legs were new to me and I knew I must have a few pairs. In my mind, I’ve convinced myself that in these cold
- Baby it’s cold outside, and since Nola likes to wear her pants up to her armpits like a grumpy old man, baby legs really help with the gap between her jeans and her socks.
- Learning to crawl on the hardwood floor just got easier.
- So stinkin’ cute it hurts, with enough patterns to satisfy the modish to the funky.
- Piper and Nola can and do both wear them. Piper thinks they make her look like a “big girl”….from the 80’s.
- They have an awesome line of organic legs made in
- It makes changing Nola’s diaper super easy.
- Did I mention they now sell them at target? Are you kidding me?
But it! Baby legs can be purchased many places including their online store. Prices range from $8-$15. Seriously, worth every penny.
Win it! Two luck Ellinghouse readers will receive 2 pairs of baby legs each. Just go to the babyleg site, check it out and let me know what style (mine is the Cinnamon) suites your baby’s legs best. Winner will be chosen at random this Sunday the 2nd at central time.