Roid Range

This is your Range.

Roid Range
This is what you can do (all at the same time) with your range on drugz.
stovetop Roid Range
 Roid Range
Any Questions?
(and if you do have questions, read all about the range specs. on the  Frigidaire site)
(photo below is the direct result of cooking a massive dinner while ignoring your 2 year old who’s found the brownie bowl)
 Roid Range
 The 2 year old?  That gas range and oven?  Complete monsters in the kitchen.
Duck and cover when you unleash their full potential.

*I wrote this post while participating in a Test Drive Campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Frigidaire and received a Frigidaire Range/Microwave to facilitate my review.

Comments

comments

Comments

1. Lindsey says:

Did you just put lids on empty pans to make it look like you were cooking a ton of food?
    Oh, and brownies… yum. That's what we're having for dinner I think.

2. Stam House says:

Love it!!! Our oven broke a couple weeks ago and only 2 element on the stove works properly, This post make me soooo envy a new appliance!!!!

I know I shouldn't covet it, but I soo do LOL

BTW dinner look amazing and yummy, now I'm hungry and coveting your stove, look at what you did with this post!!!!

PS the last picture is priceless :-)

Have a great day :-)

Renee

3. designHER Momma says:

Lindsey –
    Ha!
    Kinda looks like I might have. Actually, the grease from the bacon kept almost igniting the gas flame under those back burners (danger!)and it was making me super paranoid – especially while taking the pictures!

But no, there is some awesome potato leek soup and cream sauce (for the asparagus) under those lids!

4. momminitup says:

You are so smart. I put the brownies on the bottom and the lasagna in the middle, and very nearly had a fire on my hands.

But you can seriously fit a ton of crap in that oven!

5. katy@thoughtforfood says:

The title of your post had me expecting another topic… One that would have me WAY impressed with your TMI skillz.

6. OHmommy says:

Whoa… that's amazing.

[Reply]

7. I am officially beyond jealous.

[Reply]

8. SOMEBODY is overachieving in the kitchen.

[Reply]

9. haha! LOVE it! It kinda looks like Birdie has a spotlight shining on her like she's being interrogated ;)

[Reply]

10. I also thought we were going somewhere TMI with this post, and I was ready to be all ME TOO, SISTER. Ahem, carry on.
    Anyway, when I looked at this last night, Luke could not stop giggling at Birdie's chocolate covered face.

11. Jessica says:

Ok first of all HOW DO YOU COOK THAT MUCH?? Secondly I'm really not that terribly surprised and can't wait to come over for dinner and FINALLY: Sweet birdie is the cutest thing EVER.

[Reply]

12. I am so impressed that you cook like that! I feel like I'm doing an okay job when I give them whole wheat pasta with asparagus. At least they're getting a veggie with the pasta. Maybe this will motivate me!