October 21, 2010 | Category: I'm a celebrator
It’s that time of year. Time to act a fool. Time to spruce up those social media avatars to reflect the Halloween season.
Let me show you how…
To achieve this desired look, you must:
1. be sleep deprived and jet-lagged.
2. have not showered in 2 days
4. have had your hair in a perpetual ponytail for at least 48 hours.
5. be in a really b*tchy mood.
1. upload your picture to the *free* photo editing site, Picnik.
2. apply some ghoulish features to your pic. I used: OgreVision, VampiraScope, and Wounds. I added some cyber lipstick and mascara as well.
So? Whatcha think? Am I all set?
( In a Twilight sort of way, the after looks way better than the before, which is a whole other kind of scary)
Now it’s your turn. Change your profile pic in the most frightening way possible. Leave a link to your blog, twitter page, facebook page, or wherever. I wanna see it.
Share the Scare! Bwhahahahahahaahah….