Next week is the last week of summer vacation before we go back to school, which really translates into going back to a daily routine. Our calendar next is wide open, which leave a lot of pressure to create the best! week! ever! I’m feeling the proverbial heat already.
I’m going to start something new here on the weekends here. Since things might become a bit sparse in this corner of the internet (because these days I’m writing things all over the place), I’m going to go ahead and link you up to everywhere I’ve been throughout the week.
But before I self-promote, I want to highlight a few things I found worth a read (that I didn’t write). For every self promotion I link to, I give you something I’ve read this week that I’ve loved. If you click on anything from this post, read what these people have written:
- Jenn’s husband makes this awesome sprinkler thing for her quad boys.
- My friend Shannon brings a baby girl into the world.
- Britney shows us how to use StumbleUpon.
- Casey talks about baby nicknames and the story behind Mozzi.
- Cherie is hosting a giveaway that combines cute clothes with a great cause.
And then on to my blah, blah, blah’s:
- Toddler constipation! A post where I say “poop” and “bucky” way too much.
- I’ve giving away an amazing pair of earphones. If you run, you want a pair of these.
- And there’s just a few more days to get your hands on some bobaloo! (ends Tuesday)
- Want new kids shoes? Yes please, enter right here!
Have you heard? I went and took a little online job. It’s starts on Monday.
I’m the newest blogger on Babble’s “being pregnant” blog.
Did you know I’m already 16 weeks pregnant? Duuuuuuude.
This being my fourth pregnancy, you can bet my growing booty I have a lot to say about the whole experience.
I’ll be sure to link you up to all my babblings and blah blah blah’ings!
Have a great weekend! I’m going to the Brickyard 400 tomorrow with Heather, which means I’m off to dig out my tube top, jorts and tacky beer coozie.